Guest Safety Guidelines for 2021:
- Masks are required for UNVACCINATED guests—regardless of age— If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a mask on the premises, including inside of the corn maze.
- Parties are encouraged to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from each other.
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer before and after participating in any of the on-site attractions and games.
What we are doing to keep our guests and employees safe:
- Mike’s Maze staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- High-touch areas including handles, tables, games, and attractions will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Plumbed bathrooms will be cleaned hourly. Portable restrooms will also be available for guests, and cleaned regularly.
Visitors who are in violation of these safety guidelines may be asked to leave. Mike’s Maze reserves the right to ask guests to leave the premises at any time for any reason.