In order to provide a safe experience for our guests, we are limiting the number of guests admitted per-hour in accordance with state guidelines. In order to regulate the number of visitors to the Maze, we are requiring guests to purchase tickets in advance on our website. Please note that if you arrive to the maze without a ticket, you may be refused entry. We are also requiring guests and employees to follow the safety measures outlined below.
Guest Safety Guidelines for 2020:
- Everyone—regardless of age— must wear a mask on the premises, including inside of the corn maze.
- Parties are required to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from each other.
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before and after participating in any of the on-site attractions and games.
Visitors who are in violation of these safety guidelines may be asked to leave. Mike’s Maze reserves the right to ask guests to leave the premises at any time for any reason.
What we are doing to keep our guests and employees safe:
- Mike’s Maze staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- High-touch areas including handles, tables, games, and attractions will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Plumbed bathrooms will be cleaned hourly. Portable restrooms will also be available for guests, and cleaned regularly.