we grow food…we grow fun!
It takes a team to bring Mike’s Maze to life. Our goal is to entertain our guests and help them have a fun time! Students, seniors, and people who love people are encouraged to apply. If you have great people/customer service skills, reliability, transportation, weekend availability and are looking for a fun, yet demanding seasonal position, we want to hear from you!
We are now hiring for the 2018 season for all positions!
- Admission Booth & Retail Cashier/Greeter
- Private Party/School Tours Host
- Corn Café Cashier/Server
- Kids Play Area Coordinator
- To include, Jump Pad Monitor, Giant Slide Attendant, Pedal Cart Track Spotter, Duck Race Overseer
- Corn Café Food Enthusiast
- To include Grill Master, Fryolater Extraordinaire, Kettle Corn Popper, Donut Maker, Cotton Candy Master
- To include Gamer, Potato Cannon Handler and Paintball Gallery Attendant
Positions are scheduled for approximately 9:30 am – 5:30 pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and Columbus Day from September 8th to November 4th. Minimum salary is $11 per hour. Selected positions may be commensurate with experience.
Or send your Cover Letter and Resume to: