In the age of artificial intelligence,
What makes us human?
At a farm along the banks of the Connecticut River in Western Massachusetts, a labyrinth of type encoded in a corn field poses a question: “In the age of artificial intelligence, what makes us human?” Humanity’s existential crisis becomes fodder for fall fun at Mike’s Maze as visitors explore 8 acres of corn, encountering tech trivia and decoding challenges along the way. Come experience what Wired Magazine called “the most elaborate corn maze in America!”— a unique fall attraction that manages to manifest family fun from the technological trials and tribulations of our time.
Activities for Humans:
- Navigate the circuits of the maze motherboard in 8 acres of corn.
- Play Mike’s trivia game to see if you can pass the Turing Test and certifiy having human intelligence!
- Run on the Robo-Rollers, upload yourself onto the giant slides for a fast download, experience an epic “Airdrop” on the Jump (i)Pad!
- Experience the World Wide Web from the top of our 25 foot-tall rope climber
- Save humanity from the robot uprising at the potato cannon range
- Race around the track in non-self driving pedal carts!
- Enjoy food for thought at the Corn Cafe with everything from kettle corn and cider donuts to burgers and farm-fresh fries!
Ditch screen time and download fun this fall at Mike’s Maze!